v15.7 - 2020/06/24
- [ISSUE-7606] - Added a feature to allow a downloadble error report for tag and stack import errors
- [ISSUE-7583] - Resolved an issue where filtering with a \ in the Advanced Rulesets page did not retur any results
- [ISSUE-7584] - Stack Membership page Help Tooltips updated and corrected for required upload file criteria and process
- [ISSUE-7600] - Resolved an issue where Application Description was being modified with stack membersip uploads. This is not a required/modifiable field in the import
- [ISSUE-7611] - Stack name syntax validation turned off for stack import file. Stack upload supported characters extended to include all ASNI characters currently supported in the platform
v15.6 - 2020/05/22
- [ISSUE-7564] - Removed Appques from the platform
- [ISSUE-7479] - Resolved an issue where certain data tables failed to scroll passed 200 records if the browser was zoomed in past 100%
- [ISSUE-7433] - Fixed the Geolocation slide in the Executive Summary export
- [ISSUE-7550] - Resolved an issue with credential handling/validation when a backslash was in the password
- [ISSUE-7514] - Resolved an issue with credential handling/validation when a single quote was in the password
- [ISSUE-7569] - Fixed the Server Inventory report that can be generated and downloaded. Two of the contained reports had duplicated data
- [ISSUE-7570] - Fixed an issue with the Summary Report download.
v15.5 - 2020/05/05
- Re-introduce CSV import/export for tags and stack membership with a revamped UI and support for larger datasets.
- [ISSUE-7430] - Resolved an issue where full exports on certains pages were missing a single record.
- [ISSUE-7454] - Added an error message into the platform when rebuilding the data on the Total Cost of Ownership page fails
v15.3 - 2020/02/20
- [ISSUE-7281] - Include Performance&Trending pages with foundation
- [ISSUE-7023] - Collect Windows DNS cache during inventory
- [ISSUE-6930] - Support : 12713 - Added basic CPU parser for the IBM S390 architecture. It will gather basic metrics like number of CPUs (no distinction between cores / physical CPU is possible), model #, and frequency.
- [ISSUE-7045] - Support : 13129 - Increased the timeout for the 'sudo true' command to 60 seconds to avoid timeouts when using a networked authentication backend (e.g. LDAP).
- [ISSUE-7061] - Support : 13099 - A change was made to the AIX inventory process that allows validation to succeed regardless of which locale the system is configured with (in this case, Korean).
- [ISSUE-7288] - Support : 14252 - Resolved an error encountered when marrying RN150 to FDP having to do with a lack of carriage returns after headers in the http request that is hard-coded into java/tomcat.
- [ISSUE-7335] - Support : 1984302 - Resolved an issue on the Detailed Application Dependency Report that could cause mismatched display of information with certain data sets.
- [ISSUE-7019] - Resolved an issue where incomplete error messaging was presented during a failed SSH Validation
- [ISSUE-7054] - Resolved an issue where Database credential removal deletes the credential but does not dissassociate the mapping, which blocks new credential mapping.
- [ISSUE-7230] - Fixed a UI issue with scroll bars on IaaS Cloud Pricing Page
- [ISSUE-7299] - Fixed a UI issue which caused a necessary scroll bar to no appear on some pages
- [ISSUE-7315] - Fixed a UI issue which cause extranous whitespace on the Legacy Assets page
v14.2 - 2019-09-04
- Multiple performance and collection improvements on RN150 appliances.
- Added support for
dzdo on RN150 appliance.
- Fixed issue where filtering on the Licensing page would display inaccurate counts for the number of rows returned as well as the number of licenses used.
- Fixed issue where some FlexDeploy appliances were performing poorly when rebuilding the Orb visualization.
- Fixed issue where the PPTX export on the View Individual Application Stack page had connectivity data in incorrect columns.
- Fixed issue where an incorrect error message would show when attempting to load visualizations for individual servers on the Application Stack Summary page.
- Restyled Connection Information button on Geolocations page.
- Fixed issue where SSH credential tests would show a false positive success after the appliance had already been fully initialized.
- Fixed issue where the View Individual Application Stack page Server export had an unnecessary column with poorly-formatted data.
- Fixed issue with language inconsistency in the RN150 Windows DNS Cache Collection description modal.
v14.1 - 2019-07-23
- Implemented some improvements and reorganization of the Asset Errors page.
- Fixed issue where an "Unknown" device would appear in Application Stacks after a Stack Membership import.
- Fixed issue where duplicate entries could be seen in the Summary of Collection table after switching assessments.
- Fixed issue where the time buffer when typing in page numbers on datatables was a bit too short and caused premature reloads.
- Fixed issue where some elements on the Threats page would become misaligned when zooming in/out on the page.
- Fixed issue where (unusable) checkboxes were displayed on the Asset Errors page for Read-Only users.
v14.0 - 2019-06-11
- Implemented Optimization Scorecard page, which represents a major overhaul of the Interactive Scorecard report.
- Implemented a Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx) export for the View Individual Application Stack page.
- Overhauled and enhanced the Geolocation feature.
- Added 1 and 3 year Reserved Instance pricing for AWS and Azure US East regions.
- Fixed issues with clarity and functionality of custom filters on Assets page.
- Fixed issue where device count would fail to show on hover on the Asset timeseries graph.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to create an Application Stack without a description via the Stack Management feature.
- Fixed issue where IaaS toggle on the All Applications page would fail to reorganize the Application Stacks table.
- Fixed issue where the Assets scope pie chart would get stuck when window was resized.
v13.4 - 2019-05-03
- Fixed some performance issues for proxied FlexDeploy appliances.
- Fixed scaling issues on Assets page 'Assets Over Time' chart
- Fixed issue where default time period for 'Assets Over Time' chart was incorrect.
- Fixed issue where 'Selected Stacks' count on the Dashboard Orb visualization was incorrect after re-ordering selected tag groups.
- Fixed issue with SNMP collection.
- Fixed issue where filtering on Assets page data table would often happen before the user had finished typing.
- Fixed issue where filtering on Application Owner on "All Applications" page would fail.
- Fixed issue where Asset Errors export would fail after the user had applied certain combinations of filtering + sorting.
- Fixed issue where sorting after applying filters on the Vulnerabilities table on the Threats page would clear the filters.
- Fixed issue where example data for Tag Management page was incorrect / misleading.
- Fixed issue where "Device Count" field on the Threat Checks table was throwing errors when filters were applied.
v13.3 - 2019-03-27
- Updates to Application Stack edit modal on the Assets page.
- Fixed issues with CPU processor / core discrepancies across the platform.
- Fixed issue where legacy Dashboard visualization would fail to expand.
- Fixed issue where new assessments would default to an empty (broken) dashboard page, rather than Appliance Status page.
- Fixed issue where Feature Licensing table would only update after a session restart.
- Fixed issues with moving / copying / removing assets to and from Application Stacks on the Assets page.
- Fixed issue where "Last Modified" date on the Migration Plans page would not update after certain actions were taken.
- Fixed issue where Source Port and Dest Port columns were unavailable on the View Individual Application Stack page when clicking on connections.
- Fixed issue where the graph on the Assets page would cut off some count values.
v13.2 - 2019-03-06
- Deployment of Balsam features and subsequent bug fixes to FlexDeploy appliances.
- Fixed issue where the Assets table would fail to export if the user had previously filtered on a custom tag column.
- Fixed issue where "Advanced Ruleset" rules could not be removed.
- Fixed issue where Geolocations preview tab on the dashboard would get stuck in a loading state when there is no Geolocation data to show.
- Fixed issue where sorting ascending / descending on the IP address field on the Assets table would throw an API error.
- Fixed issue where user couldn't filter for numeric values in the TCO page.
v13.1 - 2019-02-26
- Fixed issue where Customer Success contact button (regarding 0 devices licensed) was unresponsive.
- Fixed issues with auto-logout timing.
- Fixed issues with device count discrepancies on the Assets page.
- Fixed issue where "fuzzy search" (approximate string matching) functionality on some sub-tables was a bit too "fuzzy."
- Fixed issue where selecting a single device for operations on the Assets page would sometimes erroneously select multiple devices.
- Fixed issue where Total Cost of Ownership calculation displayed on the View Individual Application Stack page was wrong if the user had selected a different value than the default for "Timeline in Years."
- Fixed issue where the Software Vulnerabilities table on the Threats page would clear its filters after being sorted by date.
v13.0 (Balsam) - 2019-02-01
- Implemented Security Module (includes NIST and OVAL integration, Geolocation, and other threat reporting).
- Complete redesign of the Dashboard.
- Complete redesign of the Assets page (includes ability to track assets over time).
- Implemented Asset Errors page to allow for tracking of collection issues and suggested fixes.
v12.4 - 2019-01-11
- Some maintenance improvements on RN150s.
- Fixed issue where Subscription Administrators were unable to edit User Permissions for other existing users on the User Access page.
- Fixed issue where Windows devices without correct credentials would sometimes show up as Generic SNMP devices.
- Fixed issue where Dashboard page would sometimes fail to load when browsing to /app/index.php URL rather than just /app/
- Fixed issue where button to refresh outdated Total Cost of Ownership data would fail to respond.
- Fixed issue where fetching number of licensed devices for collection on Flex Deploy engagements would sometimes fail.
- Fixed issue where some orchestration API calls would time out too quickly.
- Fixed issue where Total Cost of Ownership documentation link would redirect to portal.riscnetworks.com regardless of whether or not the user was on a Flex Deploy engagement.
- Fixed issue where loading gif image on Dashboard would stack on top of itself when clicking back and forth between critical and non-critical connections in the App Stack visualization.
v12.3 - 2018-12-19
- Fixed issue where attempting to bootstrap an RN150 appliance from the Interfaces page rather than the 'key.php' page would result in 403 error.
- Fixed issue where the installation of a custom proxy certificate on a FlexDeploy would cause communication failure with orchestration API service due to failure to reload Tomcat service.
- Fixed issue where Scheduled Discovery calendar would sometimes exhaust the PHP memory limit due to recurring scans being scheduled up to 10 years in the future.
- Fixed issue where Tag Management download for Asset tags would fail on certain assessments with a large number of applied tags.
- Fixed issue where incorrect table could appear on the Dependency Data By Device page under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue where tag values were not displaying correctly on other pages after updating them using Tag Management feature.
- Fixed issue where apostrophe characters in user email addresses would sometimes cause permission failures to occur.
- Fixed inefficiency issue with Build App Stacks process.
- Implemented collection feature to collect running applications, installed packages, and application descriptions more effectively from Linux servers via SSH collection.
v12.2 - 2018-12-05
- Maintenance release to upgrade PHP on FlexDeploy appliances.
- Additional code changes to ensure compatibility.
v12.1 - 2018-11-26
- Fixed issue where the Dependent Stacks visualization on the View Individual Application Stack page failed to indicate copied servers.
- Fixed issue where number of licenses would sometimes display a negative count.
- Fixed issue where copying a device into more than two application stacks would fail.
- Fixed issue where CPU utilization metrics were displaying an average (since system boot) rather than the most current metric.
v12.0 - 2018-11-16
- Implemented Total Cost of Ownership report.
- Added User Permissions, which allows for new Read-Only User type.
- Revamped the User Access page to support User Permissions.
- Updated visualizations to fully support copying servers into multiple application stacks. Also added a legend to indicate visualization icons.
- Implemented AppCues widget and platform walkthroughs for SaaS assessments.
- Several collection improvements on the RN150 to allow for better logging, performance collection, and for generation of device fingerprints for future inventory re-architecture.
- Fixed issue where application stack records in the dashboard data table were duplicated after loading past 100 records.
- Fixed issue where RAM, CPU and Storage usage data was mislabeled on the Application Stacks Summary page.
- Fixed issue where full Assets export was unavailable for 'RDS' type subscriptions.
- Fixed issue where integer values were not enforced in the "Port" field for database credentials on the RN150.
- Fixed issue where confirming / saving an application stack multiple times would cause the confirmed / saved icons to get out of sync in the visualization.
- Fixed issue where the User Access Log page was showing incorrect timestamps.
- Fixed issue where the application instance name under Device Details was sometimes incorrectly truncated.
- Fixed issue where the Netstat column on Dependency Data by Device table was not searchable by string.
- Fixed issue where filtering for devices with multiple IP addresses would fail to update the data table on the Visualize Individual Workloads page.
v11.7 - 2018-10-16
- Fixed issue where Migration Plan Dashboard would fail to load on some assessments.
- Fixed issue where devices failed to be removed from unsaved / unconfirmed app stacks when moved using the Stack Membership CSV import.
- Fixed issue where 'Device Type' filters on the View Individual Application Stack page were not functioning.
- Fixed issue where filtering on a '1' or '0' on the Licensing page would fail to return licensed and non-licensed devices, respectively.
- Fixed issue where Migration Plans based on Dependency Data would get hung up on creation and render the page unusable until a page refresh.
- Fixed issue where the Detailed Application Dependency Data report would fail to load under certain conditions.
v11.6 - 2018-10-08
- Fixed issue where attempting to load exact sets of 100 records in data tables would result in failure / an infinite loop.
- Fixed issue where significant portions of records in Flow / Dependency Data table would fail to return.
- Fixed issue where CloudEndure export file was malformed.
- Fixed issue where data table filters across several columns would perform an OR operation rather than an AND operation, resulting in a clearing of the initial filters.
- Fixed issue where stack-level performance metrics would fail to load on the Performance and Trending > Application Stack page.
v11.5 - 2018-09-18
- Fixed issue where complex rulesets would only display the first condition of the ruleset.
- Fixed multiple issues with locations page, including an issue where the confirmation modal would display an old location name if the location was renamed since the page was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where filters on certain additional reports would persist across all assessments a user is entitled to.
- Fixed an issue where devices would fail to be removed from app stacks when using the remove function on the assets page.
- Fixed an issue where filtering by "Server Count" on the All Applications page would cause "0 records" to be returned.
v11.4 - 2018-09-07
- Fixed issue where scan time on the Private Cloud Resource Requirements page was inaccurate.
- Fixed issue where adding a huge number of asset tags to a single tag key would cause records to fail to return on the assets page.
- Fixed issue where device / stack IDs in tag / stack exports for the purpose of tag and stack management were being converted to scientific notation and subsequently rounded up by Excel.
- Fixed issue where modifying locations would block new location data from populating.
- Fixed issue where some critical dependencies would fail to return in the Economics Report.
v11.3 - 2018-08-31
- Fixed issue where null values in the assets datatable would sometimes cause data to appear in the wrong column.
- Fixed issue where separator characters in imported tags would cause the creation of multiple tags rather than a single tag.
- Fixed issue where the application stacks export had a tag string containing all stack tags appended to the end of the row.
- Fixed issue where certain special characters would cause the dashboard datatable to fail to return.
v11.2 - 2018-08-14
- Fixed issue where FDP assessments would fail to submit Request for Help tickets.
- Fixed issue where Application Stack names were sometimes getting erroneously applied to one arbitrary device on the Private Cloud Resource Requirements page.
- Fixed issue where the Assets page would sometimes fail to scroll past 300 records on an asset category.
v11.1 - 2018-08-10
- Fixed issues with SSH collection validation on the RN150 appliance.
- Fixed issue where infrastructure devices would sometimes be inventoried as Linux/Unix devices.
- Added toggle for sudo enforcement on AIX systems for the purpose of certain collection commands.
- Added ability to modify App Stack membership in bulk.
- Enabled AWS EC2 collection method by default on RN150 appliance.
v11.0 - 2018-08-01
- Fixed issues where proxies with SSL decryption would cause FlexDeploy services to fail to connect.
- Added support for failover attempts for Scheduled Discovery scans.
- Fixed issue where the "Server" view on the Application Stack Summary page would sometimes allow a user to navigate to an empty "View Individual Application Stack" page.
- Added CSRF protection to RN150 appliance.
- Added additional alarm mechanism to log errors on RN150 appliances.
- Portal now automatically selects the last assessment the user was viewing on login. If the user is only associated with one assessment, that assessment is automatically selected on login.
v10.4 - 2018-07-25
- Fixed additional issues with full asset export.
- Fixed issue where some asset categories would have mismatched device counts on the assets page.
- Fixed issue where some last scanned dates were not being returned on the assets page.
v10.3 - 2018-07-13
- Fixed multiple issues with full asset export.
- Fixed issue with erroneous last scanned dates for Windows inaccessible device types.
- Fixed issue where app stack details would sometimes fail to finish loading on View Individual Application Stack page.
v10.2 - 2018-07-06
- Fixed issue where refreshing the page rapidly on the RN150 appliance would cause continuous network resets (protects against potential DoS).
- Fixed issue where erroneous application instance tags would sometimes be applied after opting out of process path collection on RN150 appliance.
v10.1 - 2018-07-03
- Added bulk tag management capability on Add Intelligence > Search Applications and Processes page
- Added App Stack Change Log report
- Fixed multiple issues with the Assets page, including portions of the report export that would fail to return
v10.0 - 2018-06-20
- Added toggle to opt out of process path collection on RN150
- Added device tags to Assets page and full Asset export
- Enabled database collection module by default for all assessments
- Fixed issue where advanced debugging would sometimes fail to turn on on FlexDeploy appliances
- Fixed issue where column visibility toggle on View Individual Application Stacks page would sometimes be cut off at the bottom of the screen
v9.3 - 2018-05-29
- Fixed issue where decommissioned Windows devices could block the addition of any new devices with the same IP address
- Fixed an issue where CURL requests to validate URIs on FlexDeploy appliances would fail when the FlexDeploy had a proxy configuration and was browsed to by DNS name
- Added logging to a critical collection script to allow for easier debugging
- Added resize option for left panel of VIAS page
v9.2 - 2018-05-23
- Fixed issue where FlexDeploy appliances would fail to report their version numbers
- Implemented performance improvements on Private Cloud Resource Requirements page
- Fixed bug with visualization lock functionality on the Topology report
- Updated Sentry checks on FlexDeploys
v9.1 - 2018-05-18
- Fixed typo on Flow/Dependency Data page
- Fixed issue on Private Cloud Resource Requirements page where '-1' would be displayed in table cells where resource metrics weren't collected for a device during a certain time period
- Fixed issue on View Individual App Stacks page where the Tag Distribution heatmap did not display tag values without mousing over the heatmap itself
v9.0 - 2018-05-16
- Appliance TLS Certificate Self-Service
- Added Discovery tags for ServiceNow
- Included option to opt out of process argument collection in RN150
- Fixed issue with discovery where certain subnets would be excluded from further scans
- Fixed issue where "Full Export" on the assets page would fail on FlexDeploy assessments
v8.1 - 2018-05-10
- Update RN150 so that SSH encoding fixes can be applied via feature flag
v8.0 - 2018-05-08
- For asset reports, auto-sized the columns to make the data more readable (Consume Intelligence → Assets → Export Full Report)
- Fixed "Last Login Attempt" date on Consume Intelligence → Assets → Windows Devices → Inaccesible
- Fixed issue where SNMP collection would fail for all SNMP devices if a single SNMP device failed to respond
- Fixed issue with VMWare collection, in which inventory would fail if the customer's VMWare was incorrectly configured (missing config.host MOB reference in the HostSystem entity view)
v7.0 - 2018-04-19
- Added ability to schedule discovery & inventory on a 1-time basis or recurring schedule on the RN-150
- Added Velostrata Migration Export (Consume Intelligence → View Individual App Stack → Action → Migrate Application Stack → Re-Host with Velostrata)
- Beta: added ability to discover and collect data from AWS EC2 instances (must request access for this feature at this time)
- Added phone number field when requesting help from support
- Fixed bug where tags were being displayed in the wrong column (Consume Intelligence → Application Stack Summary)
- Fixed bug on Consume Intelligence → Assets when viewing Scoped assets and only a single asset is returned
- Fixed bug where connection details were not being refreshed when selecting a new app stack (Consume Intelligence → View Individual App Stack)
- Fixed bug for making sure connection details table is viewable when screen resolution is too low (Consume Intelligence → View Individual App Stack)
- Fixed bug where getting device details by right-clicking on a link between two devices in the stack visualization would fail (Consume Intelligence → View Individual App Stack)
- Fixed problem where device is discovered but not inventoried due to strange circumstance involving bonded interfaces
- Fixed issue with metrics due to identity issues with cloned VMs deployed under different VCenters
- Fixed a bug where collection validation would fail due to an erroneous termination signal
v6.0 - 2018-03-30
- Redesign of the Add Intelligence → View Individual App Stack page
- Added new “Stack Performance” section for a quick visual of how the stack is performing
- Add menu option to save multiple stacks to right-click context menu
- Fixed issue with HTML tags appearing in App Stack Summary exports (Consume Intelligence → Application Stack Summary)
- Fixed issue on Flow Dependency page where data was being incorrectly converted to a different unit twice (Collect Data → Flow / Dependency Data)
- Fixed bug with topology export (Add Intelligence → Visualize Topology)
- Fixed an issue with devices disappearing during revision-mode re-scan if ssh collection fails
- Fixed a bug introduced in 5.0 that affected device collection for certain devices
- Fixed bug with updating locations
- Added proper notification for when asset aggregation completes and dashboard is ready
v5.0 - 2018-02-22
- Multi-factor Authentication for secure logins (optional until end of March '18)
- Added Subscription Administration panel for managing subscriptions (under "hamburger menu")
- Added support for inventorying Netscaler load-balancers
- Added support for exporting to CloudEndure (View Individual Application Stack → Action → Migrate Application Stack → Re-host with CloudEndure)
- Request Help now provides documentation links for common queries (under "hamburger menu")
- Added consumable/editable app-stack tags to the All Applications table
- Added support for DNS collection and tagging
- Added support for VSphere 6.5 for Flow Collection (RN50)
- Allow navigation away from dashboard before visualization finishes loading
- Location updates were not getting updated in the dashboard and topology visualization
- Improved email notifications around invalid credentials and other alarms
- Fixed issues with data-collection validation for SSH and Windows
- Fixed issues with data collection due to non-standard Linux configuration
- Fixed issues with Cisco CLI credential
v4.0 - 2018-01-16
- Added support for Windows server/workstation data-collection validation
- Added support for inventorying F5 load-balancers
- For application stacks, added a "Save" option, like "Confirm", for preventing app-stacks from being modified when rebuilding app stacks
- Added link labels in Topology visualization (Add Intelligence → Visualize Topology)
- Fixed missing nodes in Topology visualization (Add Intelligence → Visualize Topology)
- Improvements to the Performance & Trending "magic quadrant" (Consume Intelligence → IT Environment)
v3.0 - 2017-12-21
- Proxy Server Support on FlexDeploy
- Performance & Trending Module: Enhanced Historical Analysis (Consume Intelligence → Application Stack)
- Add Process Details on Individual Server Visualization (Add Intelligence → Visualize Individual Workloads)
v2.0 - 2017-11-21
- Added product documentation as a Documentation menu item in the app
- Added support for Linux/UNIX server data-collection validation
v1.0 - 2017-10-22
- Added ability to export Assets page (Consume Intelligence → Assets)
- Added Application Stack Tag Management & Tree Map (Add Intelligence → View Individual Application Stack Page)